This Hovertechnics Hoverstar LC extremely clean and came with virtually every available option. It is in premium condition with very low hours and it has always been stored indoors. This was the personal hovercraft of a Hovertechnics dealership owner and has been very well cared for. This means it has only been flown by, maintained by, and handled by experienced people who knew what they were doing!
The original owner was also a Hoverstream customer who personally owned a couple of our machines so when he decided to downsize his rather impressive hovercraft collection it came to us. After cleaning off the dust and inspecting everything we added fresh fuel and a new battery. It fired right up and runs great.
- 60 horsepower Rotax 503
- All Kevlar bottom hull
- Full instrumentation with tach, hourmeter, and dual EGT gauges
- Tempa Flow automatic carburetor compensator
- Ceramic coated saltwater muffler (expansion chamber)
- Variable lift system
- Less than 65 original hours, single owner, highly experienced hovercraft pilot
- Includes original factory trailer
- New Interstate AGM battery
- Oil injected engine means no pre-mixing of fuel. Tanks get straight gas.
- 12 gallon fuel capacity in two 6 gallon tanks.
- 600lb rated payload capacity
- 30mph calm water rating
- 50mph smooth ice rating
- 12'-6" overall length, 6'-6" width, 64" height, 5'-0" cockpit length
- Hull is a 2005 model year though it was delivered June 2006